REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/A21xACjmy8TmRybh7
*onlyMidwest Bandolerodrivers eligible*
What does it entail:
Here at Legends Direct we have been searching for a way to give back to the racing community, in a way that helps kids springboard into higher classes. We want to reward the kids and families that put the time and effort into their racing program. That is why we formed FUTURE LEGENDS.
A competition based upon 2022 results
- Winner: 2 Arrive and drive races that include a track day for practice.
- 2nd $1,000 parts credit
- 3rd $500 parts credit
Community(racing) service requirements
- Finding ways to give back to the people and places that make it possible for you to race.
Mentorship program lead by;
- Bryce Miller (Midwest Truck Series, Limited Lates, 602 Lates)
- Riley Stenjem (ARCA Midwest Tour, Tundra (2021 Champ), Alive for 5)
More info to come!
Registration will open on 3/7/22 and will stay open until 3/21/22.
We will post a link to the registration form on our website and Facebook page.
- Based off your 15 best feature finishes from May 1st- August 31st of 2022
- Must compete at a minimum of 2 different race tracks
- Will be responsible for reporting weekends results by midnight on Monday following the weekend
- If caught reporting the wrong results it will result in automatic dismissal of the “Future Legends” program
- Each Competitor must partake in at least 2 “Future Legends Giving Back” Program throughout the season
Tag Legends.Direct in a post of you giving back
This could include volunteering at a local go-kart track, helping out a race team on any given night, helping a team in the shop and many more. These are just a few ideas get creative with this.
- 2 t-shirts, decals, patch, trailer decal required
- 1st place: 2 races of arrive and drive plus a test n tune day, 2nd $1000 parts credit, 3rd $500 parts credit
- Tie breaker is average finish of all races competed in throughout the year
- Tracks included: Elko Speedway, Jefferson Speedway, Madison International Speedway, La Crosse Fairgrounds Speedway, Wisconsin International Raceway, Norway Speedway, State Park Speedway, Golden Sands Speedway, Marshfield Motor Speedway, Slinger Super Speedway, Dells Raceway Park, Rockford Speedway, Hawkeye Downs Speedway, Tomah Sparta Speedway, ect.....any track that races Bandoleros in the midwest.